Located directly across from the Saloon and the Mother Lode Grille, The Shaman Room is one of the Most haunted rooms at Mount Wilson Ranch
Primarily the appearance of the Ghost of a Shaman Native American shadow figure who appears. Guests report hearing knocking on the walls, doors shutting and opening, strange lights that appear in the windows and outside, as well as seeing the Shaman standing in the corner or in the room.
Dream Catcher Room
Next door to the Shaman Room located directly across from the Saloon and the Mother Lode Grille.
The Dream Catcher Room has had several reports of unexplained paranormal activity. Guests have experienced knocking on the walls as well as the door swinging open and other paranormal activity reported as the Ghost Shaman moving between two of the rooms of the hotel.
Located directly across from the Wild West Saloon and the Mother Lode Grille.
The Big Mountain Room has wonderful views of the morning Sunrise and evening Sunsets off the front porch and window. Enjoy only a short walk to all off the ranch activities in the main building with easy access for parking and a comfortable visit.
Meadow View Room
Offers a gorgeous view of the Meadow off the front porch. The Meadow is a hot spot for healing energy due to the resonance of the geology and Craw Creek flowing through the natural mountain spring–and maybe something else–emitting the Schumann Resonance underground.
Big Sky Room
People staying in Sky View have reported hearing voices talking outside as if pioneers are waiting for the Stagecoach to arrive only to look outside and see nobody there. The Big Sky room offers the best unobstructed patio view for watching the southern night sky to watch for UFOs and strange lights over Area-51
Juniper View Room
People staying in Juniper View have reported hearing voices talking outside as if pioneers are waiting for the Stagecoach to arrive only to look outside and see no-one there.
Moonlight House Room
Guests report seeing different colored orbs of light floating across the meadow at night, see UFOs in the sky, and have seen unexplained figures in the room at night that disappear.
Sage House Room
Guests report seeing different colored orbs of light floating across the meadow at night, see UFOs in the sky, and have seen unexplained figures in the room at night that disappear. The smell of tobacco and coffee is often unexplained, along with guests experiencing the feeling of invisible webs of energy flowing through their body. Sometimes the sink turns on by itself, and a man sitting with a dog is sometimes seen before they disappear.
* Sky Watch for UFOs: Mount Wilson Ranch is very close to Area-51 and UFO sightings are common! Guests see UFOs, experimental secret aircraft, hear sonic booms, see strange contrails in the sky, orbs of light floating around – not to mention the extraterrestrial encounters that occur on the ground!
* Trail ride and explore the hundreds of acres of BLM land surrounding Mount Wilson Ranch
* Hike the designated trails and roads on the ranch to follow the provided scavenger hunts and treasure maps to see the original Ghost Shaman Sighting location, the upper meadow energy zone, and try your and and finding gold in the hills!
* Investigate the original Settlers Cabin for paranormal activity!
* Morning Yoga in the Energy Zone of the Meadow
* We are UTV, motorcycle, and ATV friendly upon request (additional fees may apply)
* We can facilitate Horses upon request (additional fees may apply)
* Relaxing in the original Craw Creek Wild West Saloon and enjoy shuffle board, drinks by donations or BYOB
* Go Metal Detecting in key areas and look for mining artifacts and old pioneer gold!
* Camp outside or bring your own camper/RV – upon request (Additional fees may apply)
* Mountain biking, horseback riding, hiking, off roading, and more!